Accessories and Documentation
These are all of the Enermax brackets that are included. There is a universal back plate for both AMD and Intel mounting that has plastic isolating both sides of it. There is also the large AMD top bracket, and off to the right is the Intel mounting legs that attach to the cooler. Also, notice that the AMD bracket can go on both ways, so socket orientation is of no concern.
This bit of the hardware contains the more universal bits of the kit. Here we have the studs to mount to LGA2011, other Intel and AMD motherboards, along with four red washers to protect the top of the motherboard. The bottom row offers thumbscrews to mount the cooler, the sample of Dow Corning paste, and four small screws to mount brackets to the base of the cooler.
On this side of the instruction sheet we have the Intel mounting guide. There are ten easy to follow images at the top showing how the installation is handled. If you do get stuck, there is a bit of text below to help guide you through the steps. The reverse side of this sheet offers the AMD mounting instructions in the same exact fashion.
We also found this to be a fitting place to look at the fan and bracket. Here we can see the model of the fan, along with its power draw. We can also see that inside of the plastic clip there are rubber pads covering the screws that mount the fan, to keep it isolated from the edges of the fin stack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-N30-HE CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata's 2B arrives in Soulcalibur VI on December 18
- Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition Trailer - Armor & Story
- New Mortal Kombat 11 image leaks, Kombat Pass 6 DLC fighters
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate weekly events: Spirits & More
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1.2.0 changes: Matchmaking/fighters
- AM1H-ITX will not turn on what do I do next?
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender