The packaging is dressed up a fair bit with the shiny coating and full on printing in color. Even so, things are kept basic with the company and product naming along with a single, smaller image of the product.
Here we have twelve feature lists presented in various languages. The points covered here are the contents of the front I/O, the fans offered inside the chassis, the modular bay design for storage, and the options for both liquid cooling systems and dual card setups.
Keeping some of the costs down, we find that the back panel is identical to what we found on the front. The only difference here is that there is no beginning to the red stripe that adorns almost all Thermaltake packaging.
The last panel on the exterior of the packaging offers a full-blown specifications chart. In fact, this is the exact chart we just discussed on the last page, and it is not condensed in any way to make you have the need to visit the site while standing at the store thinking about grabbing this chassis.
On the inside, the chassis is surrounded in an opaque plastic liner to protect the paint and aluminum bits, although the front bezel has extra plastic there to protect it as well. Outside of that, Thermaltake used Styrofoam to keep the chassis from getting poked at through the box, allowing this Urban SD1 to arrive in terrific shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Urban SD1 Micro- Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Urban SD1]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series