AIDA64 - Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Latency, or lack thereof, is what makes computers feel fast. When you run storage products in RAID, you increase the potential latency. SSDs are so fast that the effect is very low, but any outstanding I/O can cause problems that are perceived as a slow computer. The RevoDrive 350 uses LSI SandForce controllers, and the result is a positive computing experience.
Even though write operations take longer than read operations on SSDs, the RevoDrive 350 keeps write latency down to near single SSD levels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [OCZ RevoDrive 350 SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage (Data on Disk Testing)]
- Page 9 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 10 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]