HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.00
The top three drives in our chart today are all LSI SandForce SF-2281 based RAID products. I like to call these All-in-One (AIO) SSD RAID products because the RAID controller and SSDs are all on one card.
In this test, we read from the entire user LBA span of the drive at a queue depth of 1 (QD1). This isn't the ideal situation for AIO drives because it's a fairly light workload, but it's what you encounter with consumer type workloads.
The sequential write test uses the same parameters, but here we see a large improvement in most cases over the list of consumer SSDs in the chart. That means even under a light write workload, the RevoDrive 350 outperforms run-of-the-mill 2.5-inch SSDs.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.60
Again with QD1, we test sequential reads and writes, this time on the same graph. This test takes place after a limited number of random writes to the RevoDrive 350. With some products, we see the write performance drop to very low levels, but the RevoDrive 350 480GB does very well and delivers fairly consistent low queue depth performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [OCZ RevoDrive 350 SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage (Data on Disk Testing)]
- Page 9 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 10 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!