Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Gabriel is quite compact, with dimensions of 120mm from pipe tip to the bends on the opposite side, it is 118mm from side to side, and stand only 40mm without the fan mounted to it. On top of this cooler, there is a 20mm thick 120mm fan that brings the overall height to only 60mm. Weighing in at only 26 grams is impressive considering the forty-six aluminum fins, the four 6mm heat pipes, the copper base, and the fan is all combined in that total. There is also the GamerStorm logo pressed into each and every fin, and the fins are staggered in design, and get wider near the top, but are smaller at the base to allow clearance for capacitors and PWM heat sinks.
That 20mm tick 120mm fan is also quite capable. It is shown to be able to spin as fast as 1800 RPM, delivering up to 61.93 CFM of airflow with no mention of static pressure levels. To power the fan, and for those using fan controllers, the 2.52 Watts and 0.21 Amps should work with any power source. It also states that the fan will power up with only seven volts, and will even slightly over volt to 13.2V for some "extra" performance. Lastly, GamerStorm explains that this fan hub houses a Hydro bearing for the fan blades to spin on.
As for the availability and pricing, that is sort of a grey area. It is rumored that the Gabriel will be sold under the GamerStorm name for roughly $40 U.S. dollars. The issue is on this side of the pond, is if we will actually see it listed. While previously tested coolers are just starting to show up, it may be some time yet before these are readily available. You may also find that the cooler gets renamed, and sold under the Logisys name here, but with no real product number to follow or search for.
Finding much more information on this cooler is near impossible at the moment. On the flip side of that coin, the near $40 pricing is very appealing, especially considering what you get, but you need to continue reading to see exactly what that is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [GamerStorm Gabriel Low-Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- Vandexafil Ultra New Male Enhancement Formula! Gain
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire