be quiet! does a good job providing the connectors and cables. Quad PCI-E connectors should take care of two GPUs and there are dual 4+4 power cables for the motherboard if they are required. There are also eight SATA, four Molex, and a single FDD connector available if needed.
I'm not much of a fan of putting the FDD connector at the end of a long cable as if it is needed, it often creates a bunch of cable clutter in the case. I'd much rather see it as an adapter that plugs into a Molex connector.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Inside we find an almost all black build on a rather simplistic PCB. There are four heat sinks present to aid in the passive cooling of the unit.
Inside we find a pair of Teapo caps sitting on the primary side of the unit. If we look at the back of the box, the last text item on the right half states that there are 105C capacitors inside for longer PSU life and maximum performance. Apparently only some of them are 105C caps as these are clearly rated for 85C.
The secondary side is littered with more Teapo caps. Just as I suspected above, these are the only ones rate for 105C.
be quiet! uses their own Silent Wings 135mm fan. This one is the SW3-13525-HHF-29 and is rated for 2900RPM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard