Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The outside of the chassis is hard to describe in words, and while we will let the images do most of the talking soon enough, I will give it my best shot. The front of the chassis has a thick edge surrounding the front bezel to give the piece strength because the majority of it is made of up steel mesh to allow the 230T to breathe very well. There is also a finer mesh filter in the bezel to allow the pair of LED fans to stay clean longer, as well as the interior of the chassis. Above the mesh, there are three bay covers designed to match the large round holed mesh. Then at the top edge, Corsair adds the front I/O. The left and right panels mimic each other in the main design, that offers a panel that is flat, but offers a large window on the left, and both panels have a square and arrow shaped indent for a bit of added styling. The top of the chassis is also well ventilated and allows room for a pair of additional fans. At the bottom of the chassis, there is a dust filter under the PSU and a large spot for an optional fan in front of it, but there is a lack of a dust cover in that location.
Inside of the chassis Corsair offers three 5.25" bays not at all hindered by wiring from the I/O. Below that there is a large gap allowing one of the 120mm fans in the front unimpeded access for its flow to reach the components inside of the chassis. Blocking off most of the lower 120mm fans air flow is a removable plastic component used as the storage drive bays. This is a combination cage that will allow for four 2.5" drives to slide in from the side, and also offers room for four 3.5" drives in the lower section of this same cage.
The motherboard tray offers four large openings to run wires through but lacks any grommets, and it will accommodate Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, and ATX motherboards. In the back of the chassis there are seven ventilated expansion slots along with a 120mm non-LED fan just above them.
What will strike a chord with most buyers out there is the very reasonable price that the Graphite 230T is selling for. There is a bit of variance to the pricing depending on which one you choose. For the plain black version without a window, whether shopping directly at Corsair or even over at Newegg, the pricing is set at $69.99 for that version only. The orange, white, and the battleship grey version that we received, they all list for $79.99.
Even with such a compact and more simplistic layout and design, you still very much get every pennies worth at these price points, and if you still aren't sold at this pricing, continue reading, as I am positive the value of the 230T along with its styling and design is still more than enough to win over the masses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit