All I have seen from Phanteks for a long time is its CPU cooler collection. Granted, copying a top tier cooler design and offering it in all the colors that make customers all warm and fuzzy inside was a stroke of genius, and filled a gap in the market that had been there for quite some time. Sort of going on the same logic, Phanteks is now taking on the chassis market, but this time with a design that is all their own.
As they went about designing this chassis, they have gotten to see what all of the latest and greatest cases from the last year or two have offered, what has been successful, and what were just fads or trends of the era. I see a lot of cases in this design actually, and again I have to say that Phanteks put their own spin on it and has come up with something that has a way to deal with many styles of full-tower cases, and turns them all up a notch to bring something to the market that is truly unique.
I can see bits of Corsair Obsidian designs, I can see NZXT influence, even bits that remind me of the Level 10, but as I said, all done in a unique way, and delivers something that could very well be a mainstream case killer for all of these companies. The level to which Phanteks took this full-tower will make all of the big selling case companies currently selling for enthusiast builds need to stand up and take a look at what Phanteks did, as they have certainly raised the bar a bit here in this design.
With all sorts of modularity to the design, and some super sleek external designs, the new Enthoo Primo from Phanteks is aiming to take on the 900D, Switch 810, the Level 10, and try to slaughter the dreams of all who currently own that chassis or are currently in process of doing an over the top water cooling setup.
This chassis is so slick in fact that I am for the first time in a very long time, pondering actually moving away from my TJ11 for this chassis. For those that don't typically follow my writing won't exactly get that, but by the time you are finished looking at everything that I have seen with the new chassis from Phanteks, you will not only be sold on the chassis and wanting to buy it, but I think you may even go as far as to harass Phanteks to speed up the availability of the Enthoo Primo. It is just that good.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Enthoo Primo]
- Page 6 [Inside the Enthoo Primo Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One