Power draw on the board is really strong coming in lower than all our other setups. Overclocking also brings little change to the overall power draw with nothing more than a bit of fluctuation being seen. This is of course due to the fact that we've added no extra voltage to the CPU or chipset due to the fact this is of course not an option, as discussed earlier in the review.
Temperature numbers are also really good. Load numbers are the lowest out of our Z77 setups and again due to the fact that we're not adding any extra voltage to the CPU, we see very little change when overclocked. At 4.44GHz you can see we're only just above 60c.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z77N-WiFi Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]