Power draw on the board is really strong coming in lower than all our other setups. Overclocking also brings little change to the overall power draw with nothing more than a bit of fluctuation being seen. This is of course due to the fact that we've added no extra voltage to the CPU or chipset due to the fact this is of course not an option, as discussed earlier in the review.
Temperature numbers are also really good. Load numbers are the lowest out of our Z77 setups and again due to the fact that we're not adding any extra voltage to the CPU, we see very little change when overclocked. At 4.44GHz you can see we're only just above 60c.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz