Silverstone Redline SeriesSST-RL04B Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel is completely made of plastic, and you can see that the removable bay covers at the top are inset, where the rest of the panel sticks out much further. Near the bottom there is a mesh panel for ventilation and louvers and steps around it. The red logo in the middle is also the power button.
Instead of just a plain rectangular section to rise to allow for AIO coolers under this, Silverstone uses this pointed end to match the doors and the aggressive looks of the front bezel. You can see that there are holes for either 140mm or 120mm fans.
The left of the chassis offers the front I/O at about the middle of this side of the bezel. The door panel offers a raised section that is like that on the top, but much larger. This time there are the same fan mounting options as the top.
With the power button on the front of the chassis, the front I/O panel starts with the reset button. Under this are two USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio jacks between them.
The back of the RL04 offers a pair of knock-outs at the top for water cooling just above the 120mm fan option and the rear I/O. Then you get seven break-away covers in the expansion slots, with a plastic cover to keep people from getting to the screws.
On the right of the chassis you have the same shaped bump as the other side offers. Here there is no ventilation, but there is almost 1/2" gained in room for wiring.
Under the RL04 you get smaller round plastic feet to support the chassis. There is not an optional fan mounting area in this floor, but there is a dust filter that slide out for easy cleaning of the PSU intake.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series