Zalman MS800 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the MS800 you can see the angles used at the top and bottom as the textured sides of the bezel support the ten removable mesh panels between them. To add a bit of strength to the mesh as well as adding a bit of design detail, each of the mesh covers is shaped with a notch at the top.
As soon as the bezel curves from the front and starts to level off with the top you run into the front I/O panel. Here you have USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, a pair of 3.5mm jacks between them, the power and reset buttons with the HDD activity light between them, and lastly is the large dial fan control knob.
Just behind the I/O is a tray to hold your phone, keys and USB drives - whatever you like. Behind that there is a louvered section that brings the air forward from the 120mm fan hanging below it.
The left side of the case is thicker around the top, front and bottom, as the side panel is a bit inset. There is a large bump out to allow for taller CPU coolers and custom GPU coolers, and the name of the case is even painted on the panel at the bottom.
Out back, the top of the chassis is pretty tall and should allow most AIO units to install at the top. Then you have the rear I/O next to the 120mm exhaust fan, just above a pair of holes for water cooling. Since the PSU is at the bottom, it only left room for seven expansion slots. To allow for 300mm cards to go inside, the slots got moved to the back wall of the case, and then it needs the metal slot cover on the right to keep people from just removing cards from your case.
The right side panel is a match to the left, sans the MS800 naming. This bump is specifically to allow wiring a bit of room because the tray is right even with the frame in this chassis.
Under the chassis you have matching plastic to the top of the chassis, just a shame you won't see this most times. To keep the PSU and the optional fan from blowing dust into the chassis, there is a removable plastic filter that you can pull out the back of the chassis and clean regularly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Rome: 64C/128T processor teased at 2.35GHz
- Samsung Galaxy F rumors: March 2019, costs up to $1770
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms