Specifications, Pricing and Availability
At the time of writing MyDigitalSSD is focusing on two capacity sizes in the 2.5" form factor - 120GB and 240GB. 64GB and 512GB are an option that we may see at a later data. Yesterday we published our review of the 240GB model and today we have the 120GB in the spotlight.
The BP4 120GB is rated for 555MB/s sequential reads and 470MB/s sequential writes. Random performance tops 47K IOPS read and 78K IOPS write. Not shown on the specs image is where the IOPS are delivered, BP4 has very impressive low queue depth read IOPS performance, the QD2 read measures at just over 40K in our tests, superior to OCZ's Vector, Samsung's 840 Pro and my own SSD, the MDDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition SLC by SuperSSpeed.
The measurement was taken with compressible data and that is important to note in this review. The controller is from Phison, but it works with compressible data faster than incompressible data, just like LSI SandForce's controllers.
MyDigitalSSD backs the new BP4 series with a three year warranty, which is average for a mainstream product. The current price of $99.99 puts this drive in the lower end of the mainstream SSD segment; it borders on budget SSD prices actually.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [MyDigitalSSD BP4 120GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series