Accessories and Documentation
The SoliSku mounting system comes in three bags. There is an AMD set with the top mounting, spacers and screws to be used to get this on practically any AMD motherboard with four holes around the socket. As for Intel mounting, most of the hardware is found in the Intel set like the back plate and all the rest of the hardware, but for LGA2011, there is a bag with four special screws to use the rest of the Intel hardware with.
I was also given a white Y-splitter to power the pair of 120mm fan off of one PWM fan header. You also get an accessories bag that contains the wire fan clips, plastic fan adapters for said clips, anti-vibration strips for the cooler body, and the tube of PH-NDC thermal compound.
Here is the pair of PH-F120HP fans included with the cooler. These fans have white frames and nine black blades to push air through the cooler. You will also notice the three fins on each blade that along with the pitch of the blade helps to force air straight out of the fan instead of off on an angle not helping anything.
For the English speaking users out there, this is what sort of instruction set you get to install the cooler. While it is all on one page, they do a very good job with the images and descriptions to get anyone through the installation process with very little effort as long as you pay attention.
You can see by flipping over the English version, it is done in additional languages between this back side and the other set still folded up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard