Specifications, Pricing and Availability
DIGISTOR's bundle includes REWIND software for Windows and MAC, ArcSoft Total Media Extreme 3 Suite, a nice external Blu-Ray burner with cables, a 25GB BD-R disk and documentation.
At the time of writing the bundle was on DIGISTOR's website for $149.00 plus shipping. If you already have a Blu-Ray burner and quality disks, DIGISTOR sells its REWIND software for $49.99 as a standalone product. You can purchase REWIND with ArcSoft's TotalMedia Extreme 2 software for $55.00 on the site as well.
On DIGISTOR's website we found a number of internal and external Blu-Ray and DVD burners listed for sale, all guaranteed to work with the REWIND software. DIGISTOR also sells other backup products like a PlayStation 3 external HDD that ships preformatted for the PS3 file system. DIGISTOR also sells high quality archiving optical disks as well as other accessories that works together to build a total archive system.
The Blu-Ray reader/writer that shipped in our bundle had a unique feature. It's battery powered so we can archive data on the go without pulling notebook battery power.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit