Cooler Master does a very good job with connectors and cables on the Silent Pro M2 1500W. What most will see that is abnormal are the 12 PCI-E connectors. That's right, there are enough PCI-E connectors to feed six or more GPU's, depending on how many power connectors each one requires. Peripheral connectors are handled in the form of 12 SATA, five Molex and one FDD connector. Also worth noting are the dual EPS12V connectors. These are both fixed 8-pin connectors and neither one can be split into a 4+4 ATX connector.
Rail distribution is very simple for this dual 12V rail power supply. All of the natively wired connectors are on 12V1 and rated for 70A while all of the modular connectors are on 12V2 and rated for 55A.
A Look Inside
There is quite a bit of passive cooling inside the unit and you can bet that it is all put to very good use under full load.
Quad Panasonic capacitors sit on the primary side of the Silent Pro M2 1500W power supply.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Cooler Master uses the DFS132512H fan to provide the active cooling for the Silent Pro M2 1500W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard