Cooler Master does a very good job with connectors and cables on the Silent Pro M2 1500W. What most will see that is abnormal are the 12 PCI-E connectors. That's right, there are enough PCI-E connectors to feed six or more GPU's, depending on how many power connectors each one requires. Peripheral connectors are handled in the form of 12 SATA, five Molex and one FDD connector. Also worth noting are the dual EPS12V connectors. These are both fixed 8-pin connectors and neither one can be split into a 4+4 ATX connector.
Rail distribution is very simple for this dual 12V rail power supply. All of the natively wired connectors are on 12V1 and rated for 70A while all of the modular connectors are on 12V2 and rated for 55A.
A Look Inside
There is quite a bit of passive cooling inside the unit and you can bet that it is all put to very good use under full load.
Quad Panasonic capacitors sit on the primary side of the Silent Pro M2 1500W power supply.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Cooler Master uses the DFS132512H fan to provide the active cooling for the Silent Pro M2 1500W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz