The image of the Dark Rock Pro 2 takes center stage with information found on all sides. At the left are the notations of the inclusion of SilentWings fans and the LGA2011 hardware. At top right is the company name and at the bottom is information on this 220W TDP capable cooler.
Here be quiet covers where this cooler should be used, the silence, the high efficiency, the use of high-grade materials and that fact that this carries a three year warranty. At the bottom of this panel are a few awards that this series of coolers has won.
The top of the rear panel starts off with a statement from be quiet as to what makes them do what they do. Then you have drawings of the cooler from the front and the side with features pointed out. Then at the bottom is the list of specs for the Dark Rock Pro 2 and the included fans.
This side of the box offers the same information as did the opposite side, this time it is translated into French, Spanish and Polish.
When you first open the box, you have to poke in the two finger holds to remove the hardware box before we can slide out the cooler.
Although it is a little larger, the same high density foam is used to surround the cooler as we saw before with the Dark Rock 2, as well as the hardware box acting as the top padding in case anything was to poke through the box. This packaging was sufficient enough to make the journey from Germany to here and not have any damage whatsoever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series