Accessories and Documentation
The fist bit of paperwork I found in the kit shows you all the ways you should NOT set your MC001 up for operations under any circumstances. There is the obvious don't set it in sunlight or next to magnets, but they also advise not removing the base to lie this on any side either.
Then of course you have the quick start guide that will walk you through the basic connectivity and the initial boot of the OS and how to navigate to a functional running machine with only a choice of language, name and password needed to be entered to get underway.
There are also great images and lists explaining each of the connections both front and back of the MC001-BD. So if there are any issues with the step-by-step instructions you can refer here to see where the cable goes.
If you don't currently have cable to use with the TV tuner, there is this aerial antenna that plugs into the back of the MC001-BD. There is also the screw type antenna for the wireless b/g/n that will point in almost any direction to gain better signal if needed.
ARCTIC also sends along their branded HDMI cable to run from the HDMI out on the MC001 to the TV it will be setting next to for full clarity in both video and audio.
For some reason or another I received the EU version of the MC001-BD. If you are in the US, there is a US model with a correct power cord for us, but since I had an adapter from an HD stream box review, I can just use that and get underway.
Lastly you receive a copy of CyberLink BD Solution 3D to allow you to be able to run all of the 3D Blu-ray titles you may have. Trying to be the end all be all solution, I can see where 3D coverage is needed to complete the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [K481 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Pad]
- Page 8 [MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control]
- Page 9 [Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender]
- Page 10 [Audio Relay Accessories]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series