MemoRight MS-701 240GB mSATA SSD
MemoRight is shipping the MS-700 and MS-701 in a blister pack. You can see which model is in the package though the clear plastic. Both model's specifications are listed on the package. At the very bottom of the package MemoRight even shows their methodology in obtaining their performance scores.
The warranty information is listed on the back of the package.
There isn't much to see on this side of the drive since it has a giant sticker over all of the components. Well, when I say giant it might be an overstatement since the entire drive is quite small.
On the back side we can see a little more. MemoRight use Micron MLC flash on the drive and there are four chips, two on each side.
With a little finesse we exposed the SandForce SF-2281 flash storage processor that is responsible for all of the speed.
Here we see the other side of the drive without the 'giant' sticker. This allows you to see the craftsmanship that went into the MS-701. Most of the components on this side are the power regulation circuitry.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market