Power numbers on the board look good and line up with where'd you expect them to be.
We're under 90 watts at idle and we're hitting an even 300 watts at load when it comes to stock performance.
Overclock boosts both those numbers slightly, but overall we're still under 350 watts at load.
Temperatures look good on the MSI board, we've got a strong idle at stock and at load we line up with our ASRock board.
When overclocked the numbers are pretty good as well considering this is actually the strongest overclock we've had so far; even if it is just by 20MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [MSI Z77A-GD65 (Intel Z77) Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS - Click BIOS II]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]