Today we start the long and extensive task of working our way through the mountain of Intel Z77 Express based motherboards that we've been collecting since February. While we could've officially started covering them earlier in the month when the Z77 chipset launched we would've been restricted to testing on the current crop of Sandy Bridge CPUs.
Since we thought that the only way to really test the new Z77 chipset was with the new Ivy Bridge CPU, we figured we'd just wait till the official launch later in the month to test the motherboards.
The first of the boards to come off the pile is the one we used in our Intel i7 3770k launch review. The ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe is going to be the first board off the ranks and will follow our typical motherboard review line up.
Since this isn't a board we've looked at in any detail yet we're going to start off with a look at the package. Once we've done that we'll move onto the board itself to see what exactly is going on with the design and feature side of things with the P8Z77-V Deluxe.
Once we've done that we'll get into the BIOS and see what's going on there before we look at our testbed and then cover the overclocking side of things before we get into the performance side of things to find out just what the P8Z77-V Deluxe is capable of.
Opened up we can see some of the main features that the board offers while at the same time we're able to get our first look at the motherboard itself.
Moving inside the package we've got the user guide and driver CD along with six SATA cables, SLI bridge, EZ Connectors, Wi-Fi GO! header and the I/O panel. Along with all that we've also got two wireless antennas to round out the package and help make sure you get the best possible wireless signal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit