Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Just like the original Pro V, the Pro V MAX model is shipping in 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and a massive 480GB capacity size.
RunCore claims a maximum read speed of 560MB/s and a maximum write speed of 525MB/s. These are up slightly from the claimed performance for most products based on the SF-2281 controller with synchronous flash. The indicated IOPS numbers are 50K random read and 60K random write.
The Pro V MAX uses a 2.5" form factor that is 9.5mm high. RunCore just announced a new 7mm z-height drive, but this is not it. Our test sample arrived OEM style - no retail box, desktop adapter bracket, SATA cable or documentation, but all of these are included with the retail drive.
Also included is a software package that is pre-installed on the drive itself. To get the software you need to plug the drive in as a spare drive and copy the folder over to another drive before installing Windows in your new RunCore SSD. The software package includes Acronis TrueImage 2010, Adobe Reader and six PDF documents that will get you up and running.
At the time of writing the new Pro V MAX is a new product for RunCore and not many are available in the wild. MyDigitalDiscount.com has the 240GB model that we are looking at today listed at $469.99, but we look for this price to change soon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [RunCore Pro V MAX 240GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One