Intel uses a very colorful package for the new 520 Series drive, but we don't see any performance numbers. These drives will make it into retail channels like Fry's and possibly other big box stores like Best Buy. On the front we see a High Performance marking and at the lower right the capacity size, but nothing that tells a retail guy this is the product to buy.
On the back we found some general information about the 520 Series in several languages and a list of what is included.
Intel's bar code sticker is placed on the side of the package. Our drive was born January 6, 2012.
Inside we found the drive packed well and separated from the accessory package.
The number of accessory goodies is extensive and even includes a disk with the software tools.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Intel 520 Series 240GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Windows 10 on ARM detailed, FUD is now spreading
- AMD's Ryzen 5 2600 is up to 31% faster than Ryzen 5 1600
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit