AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron and Toshiba.
If you are not already on the solid state drive bandwagon then the thought of ultra low access times is a foreign concept. In this chart you can see the read access scores of a Western Digital VelociRaptor, one of the quickest consumer platter drives on the market. The SSDs are able to access data much faster, but there is little variation between one SSD and another.
The same is not true with the write access. Here we see the Corsair Performance Pro outperforming several of the other SSDs in write access times. This is mostly due to the advanced cache on the drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Corsair Performance Pro 128GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scarlett to have mid-grade and enthusiast consoles
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire