Inside the Box
Seasonic takes great care in packing the X-1050. The unit is placed inside a felt bag then protected by a half inch of foam on all sides.
Seasonic keeps the top of the X-1050 completely blank.
On one side we find a generic X-series logo.
The other side is contains the I/O specification label.
On the back of the X-1050 we see the standard honeycomb mesh grill for ventilation along with a heavy duty on//off rocker switch and the AC input.
Moving to the front, we can see that the unit is fully modular. Note the fan switch on the front of the unit. It will allow you to set the fan on the power supply to be passive or not when the unit is under 25C in temperature.
More black and gold is continued on the bottom of the unit. Here we have a large honeycomb mesh grill as opposed to the usual wire grill we usually see.
All of the modular cables included are sleeved almost as far as they can be.
Also included is a user manual, Velcro cable ties, zip ties, mounting screws, a case badge and information about the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard