Keeping costs down, again we see that the Source 220 follows the leader and shares the black on brown styling like the others had. The only difference between the Source 220 and the Source 210 Elite is the mesh seen in the drawing of the chassis that takes up this panel.
I'm pretty sure this is the same specifications list used on the others. I didn't even look on the first chassis, but I noticed at the bottom here, there is a White option, but the site makes no such mention of that option.
The rear of the box houses information on five things that they deemed noteworthy. They start off with the mesh panel on the front, move on to the tool-free bays, cover the front I/O panel, discuss the cable management and finish with the included cooling in the Source 220.
Just like with the other two submissions, the specifications chart and color are displayed on this side as well.
Styrofoam end caps and a plastic liner were enough to get the Source 220 to my door in perfect condition. I guess Fed Ex was tired of that pickup game of foot ball they ran on my NZXT cases the week before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit