Specifications, Pricing and Availability
The Strontium Matrix Series 120GB SSD shares the same specifications with the Crucial m4 and Micron C400. As such, you get a read speed of 415MB/s and a write speed of 175MB/s with a 4K aligned IOPS rating of 50,000. In order to achieve these speeds, you need to use a SATA III motherboard.
I've only seen Strontium Matrix Series drives sold on Strontium's website, Strontium.biz. At the time of writing, the 120GB Matrix that we are reviewing today lists for 260 USD and the drive ships from Singapore. Strontium is working on a reseller network and when that is established we should start to see the price of their products reduced.
The Matrix Series gets a three year warranty from Strontium, but doesn't include a desktop adapter bracket that makes installing the drive in a desktop computer easy.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Strontium Matrix Series 120GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]