The SilverStone SST-TJ11B-W Tower Chassis
The front of the TJ11 has an art deco feel with its smooth surfaces, stepped back edges, and sleek accent lines that really set off this chassis own style. The sides are flanked with a lowered aluminum edging that wraps from the bottom, up the front, and down the edges of the top. On the face, you find simply six 5.25" bay covers and a large power button with a chromed accent ring around it.
The left of the TJ11 is behind the motherboard tray. Even so it offers slots for ventilation in the middle, and angled cubes cut with steel mesh inserted to allow for air to flow easily in the bottom compartment.
With the rotated motherboard tray design, the rear of the chassis is very plain. At the top there is a painted "Made in China" and at the bottom is one of the two power supply mounting plates. Notice the PSU will sit on its side; this helps slide the second PSU in right next to it.
The right side matches the left except for one major change. This side has this very well placed window that uses eight screws that are Allen wrench driven and coated with a chrome finish.
The top of the chassis wraps with a curve down to the front bezel, and just before this piece hit the removable rear top panel of venting seen here; there is yet another power button on top of the case. Having two buttons allows for this chassis to be sat on a desk or on the floor while allowing easy access to the powering of the PC.
On the right of that power button, tucked in the side above the stepped sides, you will find both the microphone and headphone jacked flanked on either side with USB 2.0 ports.
Tucked in the same spot, on the left side of the top, you will find connectivity for a pair of USB 3.0 ports and a tiny black reset button. The power buttons will light to display system power, but this reset button is LED backed for hard drive activity display.
Removing the top panel and reorienting the case, this is the "rear" I/O, which is technically the top I/O for the motherboard. There is a bunch of venting with large square openings, the 9+1 expansion slots, a 120mm fan, and a pair of switches to control the 180mm AP fans inside.
Under the chassis, the curve of the front wraps under the chassis and is padded with a large rubber foot. The rear of the chassis has a stack of four stepped rubber pads to make each foot. The screws you see here at the bottom are to remove the hard drive bays. I will get to it in detail later, but keep these screws in mind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-TJ11B-W Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside The SilverStone SST-TJ11B-W Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series