Inside the Box
Pulling things out of the box a little bit gives a good idea of how the MaxRevo 1350W is packed. It almost feels as though you are opening a tool box.
The MaxRevo 1350 comes in a dark, rugged finish. On top of the PSU is the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the unit display the MaxRevo logo.
Enermax went with a conventional honeycomb mesh grill in the back for venting the power supply. There is also the on/off switch and AC input with their cable guard that will secure the power cable, making it hard to pull out accidentally.
Moving to the front of the AX1200, we see the 14 different connections for all of the modular cables. These should serve up all the connections you need in just about any combination of cables you can come up with.
The bottom features a little more yellow and black with a 140mm fan and wire grill covering it.
The modular cables fill a box all by themselves.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable, cable ties, mounting screws and a case fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top