Inside the Box
Pulling things out of the box a little bit gives a good idea of how the MaxRevo 1350W is packed. It almost feels as though you are opening a tool box.
The MaxRevo 1350 comes in a dark, rugged finish. On top of the PSU is the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the unit display the MaxRevo logo.
Enermax went with a conventional honeycomb mesh grill in the back for venting the power supply. There is also the on/off switch and AC input with their cable guard that will secure the power cable, making it hard to pull out accidentally.
Moving to the front of the AX1200, we see the 14 different connections for all of the modular cables. These should serve up all the connections you need in just about any combination of cables you can come up with.
The bottom features a little more yellow and black with a 140mm fan and wire grill covering it.
The modular cables fill a box all by themselves.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable, cable ties, mounting screws and a case fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon