Inside the Box
Pulling things out of the box a little bit gives a good idea of how the MaxRevo 1350W is packed. It almost feels as though you are opening a tool box.
The MaxRevo 1350 comes in a dark, rugged finish. On top of the PSU is the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the unit display the MaxRevo logo.
Enermax went with a conventional honeycomb mesh grill in the back for venting the power supply. There is also the on/off switch and AC input with their cable guard that will secure the power cable, making it hard to pull out accidentally.
Moving to the front of the AX1200, we see the 14 different connections for all of the modular cables. These should serve up all the connections you need in just about any combination of cables you can come up with.
The bottom features a little more yellow and black with a 140mm fan and wire grill covering it.
The modular cables fill a box all by themselves.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable, cable ties, mounting screws and a case fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard