Accessories and Documentation
Opening the box with the mesh panel, I see that it installs with the use of "tabs" left on the edges of the mesh panel itself. This panel will accommodate up to four 120mm fan of your choosing, and does ship with a pack of screws to be used with these holes and grommets.
The large bag tied to the drive rack contains all the hardware you need to build inside of the White 600T. The hardware contains fan screws for the top on the left, seven cable ties, a set of keys for the door lock, rubber washers to go with the fan screws, drive screws at the bottom left, and motherboard and power supply screws finishing it off.
Along with the hardware, in the same large bag, you will find the literature. The large red "STOP" paper tells you to return to the manufacturer if you do have any issues. Then of course you need a guide just in case you get lost. This one has good images and text that will get you through any issues you might have during installation or wiring in this 600T. Oh, and I can't forget the product and accessories book. This shows you the many other Corsair products you may wish to add to your chassis purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard