Accessories and Documentation
Breaking up the hardware a bit so I can cover it better, I grouped all of the hard drive isolating rubber washers. You may notice there are two different sizes; the larger ones are for 2.5" drives while the smaller ones are for 3.5" drives. Above the washers you get an assortment of zip ties and the motherboard speaker in the bottom of the image.
The bulk of the screws come shipped in separated, sealed bags. The 3.5" hard drives get installed with the screws in the top right package. Moving clockwise, the 2.5" drives use these screws, and there are a few smaller screws found in here as well. Moving on, we have the bag with the power supply and optical drive screws. The last bag contains two lengths of thumbscrews to mount the motherboard to the risers in the tray.
Also included is this power supply lockdown device. I remember the PC-K62 I did had this, and it does a great job of being sure the power supply isn't going to go anywhere anytime soon when it gets locked into the chassis.
The installation guide is full of information in the form of both pictures and text. It's a good thing I didn't have to refer to this much at all during the build, or I would have had to get out my magnifying glass, as the included information is small and hard to read.
Along with the typical stuff, LanCool also sends a product sheet that shows all the optional equipment for all chassis designs and offers cables, locks and all sorts of goodies you might want to buy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz