BIOS & Overclocking
The E35M1-I DELUXE uses an EFI BIOS and it looks great. Going into the BIOS, you're greeted with "EZ-Mode" and that pretty much gives you access to basic features like the boot priority along with using the Q-Fan control in standard, quiet or performance mode. You're also greeted with some basic information related to CPU temperature, voltage, CPU speed, RAM amount and a couple of extra things.
If you go to the top right corner you can click Exit / Advanced Mode and move into the advanced options.
Moving to Advanced Mode there's nothing too out of the ordinary when it comes to the options. It's of course not as feature packed as higher end motherboards, as you don't need options for 20 different voltage levels. You do still have a good amount of options, though, and overclocking can be done automatically via the Ai Tweaker, or you can do it manually.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series