The Corsair Obsidian Series 650D Mid Tower Case
At first glance the front looks much like the panel of the 700D, but this setup only accounts for four optical bays, while below, this time the mesh is removable like on the 600T.
At the top to the right of the power and HDD activity LED, there is a pop-open panel that allows access to the front I/O. You get a pair of USB 3.0 connections, a pair of USB 2.0 connections, along with both audio and MIC jacks, FireWire port and the reset button.
The top of the chassis sets the 650D apart from the other Obsidians. Gone is the three fan area in the back; this time it gets a dual bay variation. The open panel in the front is the hard drive dock and it has a little lever to align 2.5" drives that retracts for 3.5" drives. In the bottom right corner of this opening you can see the tiny fan control switch too.
The squared off look continues to the side, but the rear release on the others is replaced with the latches found at the top of the panel. The bulk of this panel is then taken up with the large window.
In the back you find the hole for the rear I/O next to the 120mm exhaust fan. Below these you have eight ventilated expansion slots and a pair of holes with grommets to allow for water cooling.
The right side of the 650D is pretty plain, but keeps the same easy to use latches of the opposing panel.
Under the 650D it gets supported by only two bars versus the three of the full tower design. There is a removable dust filter that slides out the back for the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ