Accessories and Documentation
Packed under the cooler in the box you will find a couple of bags containing the wiring for the Cryo LX. On the left is the wall inverter to supply power to the Cryo LX. On the right you see a pair of cables. The one on the left is to power the fans via USB on the laptop, just in case you don't have access to power while using this cooler. The cable on the right is a USB transfer cable. This must be in place to allow things like mice or headsets to send the signal to one port on the notebook. Essentially you use one port on the laptop to gain usage of four on the Cryo LX.
The instructions are very simple, and explain what I was telling you about the included cables. Aside from these instructions there really isn't much more to know since I already showed you how to gain access to the fans for maintenance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms