Today we are taking a look at the Sparkle Computer Corp. SCC-750AF Gold Class PSU. This 750W power supply is the smaller brother to one we reviewed back in November. It is part of the same product line, but features only 750W instead of 850W.
The primary difference is that the SCC-750AF only has four 12V rails instead of the five offered by the 850W power supply. Since the SCC-850AF scored quite well in our previous tests, read on to find out if the SCC-750AF performs just as well.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SCC-750AF power supply is capable of delivering up to 750W of power. This should be an ample amount of power for the majority of mainstream users. There are a total of four 12V rails that provide a total of 62A of power. The 3.3V and 5V rails are very strong themselves, capable of providing 24A and 30A of power respectively.
Almost all of the features that you can find in a power supply are present in the SCC-750AF. The only thing that is lacking is the over-temperature protection. It is rated for 100% continuous output at 50C and that comes with an 80Plus Gold rating for excellent efficiency. All of the cables are sleeved, both native and modular. The SCC-750AF also has a feature that allows the fan to continue operating for 5-10 seconds after turning off to help dissipate extra heat from the power supply.
Sparkle Computer Corp. lists the MSRP of the SCC-750AF as $149.99. At the time of writing this, the power supply could be had at numerous places with a $20 instant rebate, dropping the price down to $129.99. This makes the SCC-750AF very competitively priced with the competition. Sparkle Computer Corp. backs up the SCC-750AF with a 5-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Everspace will take flight on the Switch in December
- Team Cherry announces Hollow Knight physical copy release
- Space Hulk: Tactics trailer unveiled, October 9 release
- Life is Strange 2 revealed, new trailer/screenshots
- Broforce publisher announces Switch release Sept 6th
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Boot sequence, BIOS setting question
- Buy (20) Apple iPhone X $7.980 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada