The Zalman N Series 128GB SSD
The N Series uses a black brushed aluminum case. The top label shows the capacity size and the series.
The back of the drive doesn't have a label, but it does have the standard mounting locations.
The side of the drive also has the standard mounting points, so you will be able to mount this drive in everything that accepts a 2.5" form factory drive.
The standard SATA and power ports are where they should be.
On the inside we found the standard SF-1200 setup with the controller in the middle of sixteen Intel flash chips.
On the back of the PCB are the other eight flash modules.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman N Series 128GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]