Accessories and Documentation
The manual that comes with the R2 explains how to prep and install the cooler. These instructions will get you easily through installation on both AMD and Intel with nice pictures to follow if you get lost in the text.
I broke the hardware up into two groups. First we get a hex wrench to use with the AMD mounting along with a syringe of thermal compound (I actually got two) and a spatula. You also get two sets of washers. One set is Mylar and these black washers come stuck to a piece of wax paper. There is also the set of white, nylon washers to use during the assembly.
The AMD and Intel clips are the same as what was delivered before. Just that this time the Intel back plate is gone, and both AMD and Intel are now mounted with the four screws in the middle, through the motherboard.
Installing the hardware for testing, I snapped an image of what it looks like when they are installed. The AMD clips mount in the same fashion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Nexus FLC-3000 R2 Universal CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM