Package and Contents
As this is an ROG product (and part of the Rampage line), the box is the now familiar shade of red with the sunburst on the lower right corner. This is not an unattractive packaging.
Of course, no motherboard maker would allow so much valuable real estate to be wasted, so they have opted for the front flap to make sure that you get the right marketing information on the front of the box. Interestingly enough, the information here is actually stuff you would want to know about and that makes the board more interesting to the consumer.
ASUS also gives you the now obligatory view of the board inside. From the look of things, it should be an interesting product.
The back of our Rampage III Formula box has more marketing about the board itself. Again, this is not a bad thing, but at times it can be overdone. A couple of items that are "nice" additions are the SupremeFX X-Fi 2 audio and the Intel LAN.
The loot is pretty good on the RIIIF (Rampage III Formula), as you would expect from an ROG motherboard. You get some high quality SATA cables, a USB/eSATA bracket for the back of your case, the ROG connect USB cable, Tri-SLI Bridge and a fan for the heatpipe cooling system. This is there in case you use water cooling as it will aid in maintaining healthy temperatures during normal use and of course overclocking.
In all, this is a pretty good haul and a well-designed packaging for what we hope is a well designed product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit