Package and Contents
As this is an ROG product (and part of the Rampage line), the box is the now familiar shade of red with the sunburst on the lower right corner. This is not an unattractive packaging.
Of course, no motherboard maker would allow so much valuable real estate to be wasted, so they have opted for the front flap to make sure that you get the right marketing information on the front of the box. Interestingly enough, the information here is actually stuff you would want to know about and that makes the board more interesting to the consumer.
ASUS also gives you the now obligatory view of the board inside. From the look of things, it should be an interesting product.
The back of our Rampage III Formula box has more marketing about the board itself. Again, this is not a bad thing, but at times it can be overdone. A couple of items that are "nice" additions are the SupremeFX X-Fi 2 audio and the Intel LAN.
The loot is pretty good on the RIIIF (Rampage III Formula), as you would expect from an ROG motherboard. You get some high quality SATA cables, a USB/eSATA bracket for the back of your case, the ROG connect USB cable, Tri-SLI Bridge and a fan for the heatpipe cooling system. This is there in case you use water cooling as it will aid in maintaining healthy temperatures during normal use and of course overclocking.
In all, this is a pretty good haul and a well-designed packaging for what we hope is a well designed product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cancelled Batman: Arkham Knight sequel story details revealed
- Ready Player One-like haptic suit 'Woojer Edge' lets you FEEL sound
- Tesla will let you rent solar panels for $50 a month in six states
- The Romeo and Juliet of Galaxies spotted by NASA's Hubble Telescope
- Microsoft and NVIDIA team to inject ray tracing into Minecraft
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director