Package and Contents
As this is an ROG product (and part of the Rampage line), the box is the now familiar shade of red with the sunburst on the lower right corner. This is not an unattractive packaging.
Of course, no motherboard maker would allow so much valuable real estate to be wasted, so they have opted for the front flap to make sure that you get the right marketing information on the front of the box. Interestingly enough, the information here is actually stuff you would want to know about and that makes the board more interesting to the consumer.
ASUS also gives you the now obligatory view of the board inside. From the look of things, it should be an interesting product.
The back of our Rampage III Formula box has more marketing about the board itself. Again, this is not a bad thing, but at times it can be overdone. A couple of items that are "nice" additions are the SupremeFX X-Fi 2 audio and the Intel LAN.
The loot is pretty good on the RIIIF (Rampage III Formula), as you would expect from an ROG motherboard. You get some high quality SATA cables, a USB/eSATA bracket for the back of your case, the ROG connect USB cable, Tri-SLI Bridge and a fan for the heatpipe cooling system. This is there in case you use water cooling as it will aid in maintaining healthy temperatures during normal use and of course overclocking.
In all, this is a pretty good haul and a well-designed packaging for what we hope is a well designed product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Low-end Switch to replace 3DS handheld
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD