Accessories and Documentation
The 12V adapter can be found under the SF-19 in the black box. The converter comes with a cap to cover two prongs on the pack. In combination with the US electrical adapter that slides on once the plain cover is removed will allow the SF-19 to get its power. I have to assume it is done this way so that Cooler Master can adapt the plugs sent in the kit regionally.
To take the cover off the adapter, you just push in the button under the cover that says "push". Slide the protective cap off and slide on the plate with the prongs.
Shipped along with the unit you will find a micro-B to USB 3.0 cable. Consider this the transfer cable from the SF-19 to your laptop. That way even though the unit does use a USB port, you gain four more that can work via this.
Unfolding the instruction booklet, this side has the front page and a mission statement and a thank you from Cooler Master for purchasing this product.
On the reverse you will see that they show you everything you need to know. From how the unit is plugged into the wall to the removal and replacement of the fans, Cooler master has you covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure