Accessories and Documentation
The 12V adapter can be found under the SF-19 in the black box. The converter comes with a cap to cover two prongs on the pack. In combination with the US electrical adapter that slides on once the plain cover is removed will allow the SF-19 to get its power. I have to assume it is done this way so that Cooler Master can adapt the plugs sent in the kit regionally.
To take the cover off the adapter, you just push in the button under the cover that says "push". Slide the protective cap off and slide on the plate with the prongs.
Shipped along with the unit you will find a micro-B to USB 3.0 cable. Consider this the transfer cable from the SF-19 to your laptop. That way even though the unit does use a USB port, you gain four more that can work via this.
Unfolding the instruction booklet, this side has the front page and a mission statement and a thank you from Cooler Master for purchasing this product.
On the reverse you will see that they show you everything you need to know. From how the unit is plugged into the wall to the removal and replacement of the fans, Cooler master has you covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ