Looking at the card, you're not going to see anything you didn't see already with the reference AMD one we looked at, except for a sticker that Sapphire has opted for. Across the top we've got the two 6-Pin PCI-E power connectors along with a single Crossfire connector.
Connectivity is in the form of a Dual-Link DVI, Single-Link DVI, HDMI and two 1.2 Mini DP connectors. It's great to see that Sapphire has included a mini DP to DP connector so you can use that option straight away if you've got a monitor that supports the connector.
Out of the box the Sapphire HD 6870 1GB carries the reference clocks that we saw on the AMD model. That's a 900MHz core and a 4200MHz QDR memory clock. That's a bit boring, though, so let's see what we can do with TRIXX when increasing the voltage to 1.299v.
We managed to get the core up to 1035MHz which is over 100MHz from the stock speed. As for the memory, we pushed that 100MHz or 400MHz QDR which equates to a total speed of 4600MHz QDR; a really nice overclock.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]