Package and Contents
The box is the typical busy GIGABYTE box. You have lots of text, lots of logos and in general there is a ton of things going on even at the front of the box. The most prominent item on the box is the 333 acceleration graphic followed by the warranty label stuck in the center of the box.
The back of the box calms down a tad, but still manages to be very busy. In fact, it can be a little hard to sort through everything that is happening on the outside of the box. Thankfully you can figure out the three main attractions of this board; USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 and powered USB ports.
Inside the box the we find rather Spartan accessories. However, this is ok as the 890GPA-UD3H is not an enthusiast product, so it really does not need an over lavish amount of accessories. Still, you cannot deny that you have everything you need to get the 890GPA-UD3H going.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit