To keep things interesting after a run with GIGABYTE's top of the line X58A-UD9, we are taking a look at one of their more mainstream products. This is the GA-890GPA-UD3H which is based around the 890GX chipset.
The GA-890GPA-UD3H is aimed at the upper end of the mainstream consumer and business market with options for six SATA 3.0 drives, two USB 3.0 ports and support for up to 140 Watts CPUs. For the more mainstream consumers (and more than a few business users) the HD 4290 integrated graphics will be more than enough to keep things going smoothly. For those of you looking for a little more, the Crossfire support and two x16 mechanical PCIe 2.0 slots will be sure to keep you happy.
Of course, as this is a GIGABYTE motherboard you are going to get the usual Ultra Durable 3 components and the 2 ounces of copper in the PCB. You get all of this for only $134.99 at NewEgg.com which is not a bad price for the flexibility you get here. Now let's see if the performance can meet the price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Remedy's Northlight engine being optimized for multiplayer
- Remedy making new game outside of P7
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit