Accessories and Documentation
The longer of the two boxes contains your pre-assembled set of CF12B25H12A fan and shroud components of the A70. Both fans come with 3-pin connectors that can go directly to the motherboard headers, or in combination with some other hardware you are about to see.
To use the A70 with an Intel processor you need to use this back plate. It has everything already connected to the plate that needs to go in from the back. If you want 775, slide the bolts in and the springy latch on the side will allow you to slide it then click into place in a notch on the side. Don't forget the plastic spacer; this will keep any mishaps from happening behind the motherboard.
A couple of extra rubber fan mounting "screws" come along with a "y" power adapter and two inline speed reducing adapters come for cooling compatibility. A set of four thumbscrews and the set of plastic washers will be used on the Intel mounting. Don't forget the thermal paste. Corsair ships a syringe capable of two to three applications.
If you have an AMD rig, you will be using the latch system on the left. If you are running on an Intel, the right piece gets mounted to the aluminum base with the provided screws. With use of the back plate, thumbscrews and black spacers, you are ready to cool your processor.
The instructions have been completely redone with the A70. New images and in depth instruction will get you through any sticky situation. As we see with all the Corsair coolers, there is a handy, bold red slip of paper that gives you all the information needed if there is an issue with your product when it arrives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Air Series A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms