The G.Skill Phoenix Pro 40GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the Phoenix Pro. The capacity information is listed on the front label.
The label on the back contains the model and serial number.
On the side we found the mounting locations where they should be, so mounting the Phoenix Pro in your notebook will not be a problem.
The SATA power and data connectors are where they should be on the drive, but the desktop adapter places the drive in the middle. This placement doesn't allow the SATA power and data connectors to be placed where they should be, but unless you are using a backplane it will not be an issue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [The G.Skill Phoenix Pro 40GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]