Looking at the cards, it wouldn't be hard to think we've just taken a photo of the same card twice, but like the box the cards are almost identical. Both use the same silent cooler, both don't have any external power connector and unlike the reference card, both don't have CrossFire connectors.
The only difference between the two cards is the connectivity. The HD 5550 offers HDMI, DVI and VGA, while the HD 5570 offers HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort.
When looking at the specifications of the two models, there's not a lot to differentiate them. The HD 5570 offers a slightly higher core clock of 650MHz, while also offering 400 Shaders versus 320.
As for areas that are the same, both cards offer 512MB of GDDR5 on a 128-bit memory bus clocked at 4000MHz QDR. Anyway, let's see how the cards go when it comes to our benchmarks.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Packages]
- Page 2 [The Cards]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 16 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 17 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]