Package and Contents
I like the clean and very exotic look of some of the WS boards. This one in particular has a great look to it. Black and glossy like a sports car with a graphic on the front to drive home that feeling. You get very little in the way of a hard-sell on the front of the box.
That does not mean it is not there; it is all hidden under the front flap. In an odd departure, the "features listing" is in a very large and "shouting" font. When I opened this up I felt like it was yelling at me. Once you get past the volume, this list does show off some of the reasons to pick up the Z8NA-D6C.
The back of the box breaks down the two types of Z8NA-D6 Boards you can get. We have the D6C, while the D6 is a much more powerful product with remote management and an LSI SAS RAID controller built in.
After viewing all of that, you find that the top is just a slip cover with an almost identical box underneath (without the front flap).
The D6C does not come with much in the way of accessories; just a few SATA Cables, the manual, driver DVD-ROM and an I/O plate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit