The ASUS Z8NA-D6C is a very interesting motherboard. It has some great potential, but I think for many graphics professionals the D6C will not be the choice; they will go for the D6 with its built in LSI raid controller or an add-in board.
We will try to revisit the Z8NA-D6C with a faster pair of CPUs and more RAM in the near future (as well as a couple of additional workstation related applications), but for now we can tell you that the Z8NA-D6C is a very capable board for either a workstation or server that needs dual CPUs in a small package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]