The bold blue packaging will stand out against all the black or white boxes on the shelf. Not only that, but you can plainly see with a quick glance what you are getting inside the box.
Here CoolIT gets into detail. With windows and lines pointing to what is being discussed, six of the major features are shown and discussed in good detail.
The ends of the package are more basic.
On this side we again see the six features, a brief explanation, and to the right you will find the specifications list for the Vantage.
Just like the opposing end, this is plain as well. One thing you will find is all of the company information; just in case of the slight chance of an issue with your product or if you just want to go look at what they have to offer to add to your purchase.
Here we have a chart on the left showing the fan curve programmed for each of the three fan presets. On the right half you can see the Vantage ALC installed in a chassis so you have a really good idea of how it is supposed to look when operational.
Removing the cardboard outer box I ran into this Styrofoam encasement. On the outside there are holes used to ship the AMD mounting, the three Intel back plates, and four mounting screws. Inside this two piece package you will find the Vantage ALC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit