The bold blue packaging will stand out against all the black or white boxes on the shelf. Not only that, but you can plainly see with a quick glance what you are getting inside the box.
Here CoolIT gets into detail. With windows and lines pointing to what is being discussed, six of the major features are shown and discussed in good detail.
The ends of the package are more basic.
On this side we again see the six features, a brief explanation, and to the right you will find the specifications list for the Vantage.
Just like the opposing end, this is plain as well. One thing you will find is all of the company information; just in case of the slight chance of an issue with your product or if you just want to go look at what they have to offer to add to your purchase.
Here we have a chart on the left showing the fan curve programmed for each of the three fan presets. On the right half you can see the Vantage ALC installed in a chassis so you have a really good idea of how it is supposed to look when operational.
Removing the cardboard outer box I ran into this Styrofoam encasement. On the outside there are holes used to ship the AMD mounting, the three Intel back plates, and four mounting screws. Inside this two piece package you will find the Vantage ALC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard