If you can remember back to early last year, we did an article featuring an interview with acclaimed pioneer inventor, James Hildebrandt. What we discussed in that interview were the masterfully created Psyko 5.1 surround gaming headphones.
Touted as the absolute final word in positional gaming audio, the aforementioned headset took the greater gaming community by storm with systems having to be pre ordered to assure delivery. You see, what was being offered was a drastic shift away from traditional algorithm based surround sound in a set of headphones.
But that's not all; absolutely not. What made these things so intrinsically new/better/different (take your pick), was the way in which sound was funneled down from the headband containing the speaker, to positions both behind and in front of the users ears, creating a one man 'perfect room' surround experience.
This is why TweakTown has been so excited in finally taking a look at the Psyko 5.1 Gaming Headset to see how well the design works straight up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit