The Cooler Master USP 100 Mid Tower Case
I know you caught a glimpse at it under the plastic, but here is all the red I was talking about earlier. Quite a bold and flashy look for a mid tower! This should make the red team buyers happy, but there is no reason the green team can't disguise their PC as a sort of "unexpected sleeper". As Cooler Master has done with many others, the only naming is in the simple brushed metal on black plaque stuck to the front of the chassis.
Spinning the USP 100 to the left, we have the removable panel with a hand grip in the back and ventilation stamped out of the panel. The top area is just for passive ventilation, while the lower section provides mounting holes for an 80mm, 90mm or 120mm fan to be added later if you choose to.
From the back you can see that you get just the basics; no water pass-through holes or added controller slots here. The typical rear I/O section flanks the exhaust fan area. Again, this fan is optional. These are just above the seven expansion slots and just below is a look at the exhausting side of the included PSU.
The opposing side panel offers the same hand grip for easy removal, but this time the panel is completely solid.
Above all the bright red mesh, there is a raised plastic section mounted on the top of the chassis. This makes for a little storage cubby and allows a place for Cooler Master to install the front I/O connections. In this case it is just two USB 2.0 ports and front panel audio connections. On the far right you will see the HDD activity light. Strangely, there's no power light, though.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!