Cooler Master sticks to what the customers know and the Vortex Plus is packaged in their customary colours of white as the background and almost purple as the accent. There is a nice image of the Vortex Plus and the Blademaster fan that accompanies it. And just below are a few of the new sockets that are supported.
As usual, Cooler Master uses a side to explain in many languages that this is a CPU cooler inside the box.
The rear of the box is where you will find a pretty thorough features list along with a few product images so you can see what the features actually are.
On the last side we find a complete list of compatible sockets and full list of the specifications of the Vortex Plus and the Blademaster fan.
Sliding the contents out of the box, I found the cooler is surrounded in high density foam and the fan packet in a separate cardboard "box". I little extra time in packaging went a long way; the Vortex Plus arrived in perfect condition.
Opening the clamshell of foam, you can see the Vortex Plus ships quite snug and secure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Vortex Plus CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit