Cooler Master sticks to what the customers know and the Vortex Plus is packaged in their customary colours of white as the background and almost purple as the accent. There is a nice image of the Vortex Plus and the Blademaster fan that accompanies it. And just below are a few of the new sockets that are supported.
As usual, Cooler Master uses a side to explain in many languages that this is a CPU cooler inside the box.
The rear of the box is where you will find a pretty thorough features list along with a few product images so you can see what the features actually are.
On the last side we find a complete list of compatible sockets and full list of the specifications of the Vortex Plus and the Blademaster fan.
Sliding the contents out of the box, I found the cooler is surrounded in high density foam and the fan packet in a separate cardboard "box". I little extra time in packaging went a long way; the Vortex Plus arrived in perfect condition.
Opening the clamshell of foam, you can see the Vortex Plus ships quite snug and secure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Vortex Plus CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower